What are you going to do:
Your daily duties will be as follows:
- Support management in the development and implementation of optimal divisional strategies and processes through sound analysis of both internal sales trend and external market conditions.
- Effectively manage and handle data using CRM systems and reporting tools such as MS Excel and SAP Business Objects.
- Translating ad hoc manager requirements into deliverable reports, resolving reporting issues and providing answers to data queries in a timely manner.
- Assist in the planning and execution of B2B lead generation and marketing activity under the guidance of team management.
- Actively engage in, and take ownership of, direct sales campaigns across telemarketing, direct mailing, e-mail, events and web marketing as required by the marketing department.
- Communicate confidently with sales colleagues, suppliers and other key stakeholders in order to achieve defined direct sales and marketing objectives.
What we offer:
- Starting Salary £28K
- Quarterly Bonus
- 20 days holiday plus stats
- Advanced Company Pension, Life Cover & Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym Membership.
- Full Expensed Business Travel and Accommodation
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Degree educated (or with equivalent experience) in a Scientific or Technical subject (Engineering, electronics or similar) or Business/Economics with some technical knowledge/experience.
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and willing to take on any challenge.
- Open, clear and confident communicator, both written and oral.
- Logical and precise thinker with a good head for numbers.
- Target-orientated mentality with the ability to self-evaluate and innovate.
- Good team worker and collaborator.
- Able to work both independently to defined objectives.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Capable of multi-tasking whilst maintaining high attention to detail.
- Good understanding of basic marketing principles or strong commercial awareness.
- No prior experience in a sales or marketing role necessary.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Experience working in a professional environment is an advantage, but not a requirement.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Blue Marbel Recruitment clients are a world leader in Vision, Measurement, Sensors, Safety and Microscopes. They have experienced rapid growth and are now turning over more than $4 billion global sales per year. They have been repeatedly short-listed on the Forbes list for the most innovative companies in the world for several years and have over 250,000 clients worldwide, including blue chip manufacturers.
They are searching for individuals near the start of their careers who are looking to advance within technology marketing. They provide a 4 - 8 week training programme which aims to give you a strong technical understanding of their products. However, this is only the start of your continued training and development which will take place throughout your career!
If your application is progressed by the client, the next stage will be a video interview which will need to be completed within a short timeframe.
You should familiarise yourself with the STAR method for interviews and use it to relate answers/examples back to the role you are applying for.
To apply for this Marketing Associate - Sensors / Engineering role in West London please contact us ASAP!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Responsible for
- Creating and maintaining sales reports and dashboards for management and sales personnel to a high degree of accuracy and strict deadlines.
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required