What are you going to do:
- Dog walking and training
- Bee keeping
- Looking after Geese and chickens
- Maintaining a poly tunnel, green house and garden and all of the vegetables.
- Grass cutting several acres on a tractor.
- Tractor , mower maintenance.
- Building maintenance where they would learn basic skills such as plastering and brickwork pointing etc
- Learn how to make Keifer milk and yogurt and Kombucha and how to grow and keep live cultures for fermenting food.
- And of course anything else which is required to do to keep the animals safe and the small holding running.
*Full clean driving license required*
What we offer:
- The job would be full time although completely flexible hours
- Some weekends but only for a few hours at the weekend
- Learn a whole range of new skills to a high standard of proficiency for future employment
- Possibility of being able to stay on
- Minimum wage
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Must be reliable
- Must be enthusiastic
- Hard working
- Full clean driving license required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 25
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £6.25 and £8.72 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Responsible for looking after the farm & animals
- Type of Job
- Logistics jobs, Training
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required