A great opportunity to join a successful performance marketing agency, working across a range of disciplines. They are at an exciting stage as they evolve their strategies and develop their skills and grow their portfolio of clients. In essence, they are a dynamic agency and a great place to develop your career.
They offer a very friendly, open and collaborative office environment and pride themselves on the extremely high professional standards of the work they do in partnership with clients.
You will be responsible for a major adult retail client, and will lead a team comprising Account Managers and Execs.
As an Account Manager, you will play a senior role within the company, taking the lead across client service, account development, managing others and generally contributing to the smooth running of the agency. Working alongside the Account Director, you will have a lot of autonomy in your role and will also be responsible for taking a leadership role with clients.
*Manage all aspects of client accounts to a truly exceptional standard
*Build and deliver account development plans, displaying initiative in identifying and prioritising opportunities
*Provide accurate client forecasting; meet and exceed performance targets
*Deploy new business innovations, tools and processes on client accounts
*Responsible for regular client communication including reporting, calls and meetings
*Evidence of a proactivity that has delivered tangible benefits for clients.
*Manage the time and development of the Account Executives within your team and take full responsibility for their development
*Responsibility for regular client communication including reporting, calls and meetings
*Where not directly managing, maintain a detailed strategic overview of client activity and assist team members in regulating workload from clients in line with strategic resource requirements.
* Good technical PPC background
* Some management experience (or equivalent exposure to training individuals).
* Good sense of humour! We are selling a fun product and have a lovely client who likes a chat. We need someone outgoing who can be part of the conversation.
* Needs to be comfortable - and positive - i.e. working within the adult vertical.
* Calming persona - can cope with large account / big business and the resulting potential for busyness (e.g. through peak).
* Can think outside the box - operating PPC in a restricted vertical poses some unique challenges with respect to approvals/copy writing - need to work around this.
* Team member with innovative ideas, who likes to test. We have a client keen to test with a "fail fast" ethos, but we need to present ideas that are innovative in the scope of our restricted "Adult" classification, which can be challenging.
* Flexible, as things can change quickly (e.g. promotions, commercial priorities etc).
* Organised & be able to cope with multiple tasks simultaneously - organisation is key.
* Collaborative - willing to bounce ideas around with the team and client.
* Comfortable with the numbers side
*25 days annual leave
*Regular social activities (free drinks weekly)
*Office perks such as a free weekly breakfast, subsidised gym membership, and other regular events
*Flexible working hours: 8am-4.30pm, 8.30am-5pm, 9am-5.30pm or 9.30am-6pm (your choice)
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required