What are you going to do:
We are thrilled to offer you a great opportunity to gain practical startup experience at one the most renowned startup company builders in the world. Headquartered in Europe, TruVenturo is one of the most successful company builders.
Over the past 10 years we have built numerous digital ventures in various industries with a total portfolio value of over 1bn£. We are looking for motivated self-starters who wants to be part of an innovative company builder and help build up operations in the UK. We are in the process of launching two new companies and are looking for your support.
Who we are looking for:
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at the moment
- Self-starter with a dedicated work ethic
- Willing to bring in own ideas in order to reach targets
- Able to work remotely (working from home, café’s or on/off campus)
- Outgoing, communicative nature and not afraid of cold approaches
- Ideally, savvy in content creation across different platforms and social media channels
We look forward to receiving your applications!
What we offer:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Direct Contact to Startup Founders
- A variety of topics to work on
- We offer a flexible work schedule and a competitive compensation
What we ask:
- self starter
- No experience required
- You should be registered as a university student
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
TruVenturo is one of Europe’s most successful company builders. Throughout the last ten years we have built more numerous digital ventures in industries such as E-Commerce, B2B agencies and Health Tech with a portfolio value exceeding €1Bn. It all starts with a “disruptive idea”. As an entrepreneurial investor, we turn ideas into solid business models and recruit the right people who develop the idea into a successful business.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 15
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £10.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Business Development Topics
- Type of Job
- Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required