Proofpoint is seeking a Product Support Engineer for our Enterprise level product range. The successful candidate will possess an understanding of email administration and security, DNS, IP networking, and cloud services provision and will be highly experienced in providing excellent customer service and problem escalation/resolution.
- Provide support to system administrators & partners during the hours of 9am to 6pm (hours may differ depending on customer demand and business need)
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support of complex technical issues via phone, web based tools and email
- Advise customers regarding the product's proper use and address specific systems issues
- Manage product escalations, act as a liaison between customers, and various levels of tiered support
- If needed, candidate will assist customers during installations and configuration
What you bring to the team:
- Knowledge of Email systems and Networking experience in a technical support/help desk environment
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, SSH, DNS, SMTP, FTP, LDAP, MySQL & Exchange environment
- Previous experience of supporting Proofpoint Protection Server
- Experience with Linux would be beneficial
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment
- Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills are required for success
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quickly develops as subject matter expert in areas of Proofpoint technologies
- Additional language skills (French, Italian, Spanish etc.) would be considered as advantage, besides English
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!