What are you going to do:
EJWAY Education host two live shows every week on a Tuesday evening at 8pm and on a Thursday afternoon from 3pm. We are looking for someone who is skilled in digital production and can ensure that the quality of the show is maintained to ensure the host is able to interact effectively with the guests and the live audience.
- Cueing and playing video clips
- Displaying image overlays
- Creating and displaying banners and other text overlays
- Interacting with and displaying audience comments when appropriate.
- Ensuring smooth trasition between the show host and guest speakers.
- Adding and removing participants at the correct time during the stream.
- Applicants need to be familiar with or interact with live stream broadcasts and understand the culture of what takes place.
- Applicants must be available for 30mins prior to and 15mins after the 1hour streamed episodes.
- This job is for you if you are able to meet the above criteria and are a positive, forward thinking individual who is able to help maintain standards and consider how to improve standards.
What we offer:
- Fun experience
- Education in entrepreneurship
- Learn new skills in financial literacy
What we ask:
- Problem solving
- No experience required
- At least finished high school
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University
- Chafford Hundred
- Working hours per week
- 3 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Responsible for
- Digital media production
- Type of Job
- Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required