What are you going to do:
As A Teacher In China You will:
- Choose from multiple opportunities, including Kindergarten, Primary, Secondary, and adult teaching positions. All are open to applicants with no experience.
- Work with us in our capacity as an established teacher placement companythat boasts offices in both the UK and China.
- We are closely partnered with China's largest and most successful private school groups and we will provide support in both the UK and China.
- Receive training to help you build your teaching skills by attending seminars and workshops and by gradually transitioning into the role of a teacher.
- Get to choose between numbers locations across the country. We operate in every major city.
This is a full-time job with 35 – 40 hours a week of work 5 days a week. Exact schedules vary depending on the position. Teaching in China is a minimum 1-year commitment.
Minium of 20,000 – 30,000 GBP/year depending on location and school + a free private apartment, insurance, TEFL course certificate, daily general assistance, performance bonuses, paid flights and contract completion bonuses.
What we offer:
- Salary ranges between 17,000 - 25,000 RMB per month (£2,000 - £2,900) - depending on school type
- Flights are either fully paid for in advance or fully subsidized by the school
- Full medical insurance provided for the duration of your 12-month contract
- Meet and greet at the airport upon arrival
- Training / induction course upon arrival before you start teaching
- Cash bonus upon arrival to help you get set up
- Accommodation is either included free of charge or a housing allowance is provided
- Teaching KPI bonus scheme in place
- Paid holidays
- UK agency assistance for working (Z) Visa application
- FREE 120-hour TEFL
- Ongoing career opportunities and free advice to help you select placements that uniquely suit your preferences
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree (Having already graduated or graduating in the next 3 months)
- A genuine passion for children and education
- To be an adaptable and independent person
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 35 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £20,000 and £30,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- You will learn to adapt to a new culture while starting a career in international education that can pave the way toward numerous opportunities for further development both in the field of education and elsewhere.
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required