What are you going to do:
Working alongside the sales team you’ll have the chance to hone your skills and learn more about market research and customer segmentation whilst adding real value to the business.
- Map out an exisiting or new market identifying the top customers that you may want to reach.
- Research and identify the best channels to reach the target prospects e.g. LinkedIn, or email.
- Use relevant data sources to collect key prospect information.
- Send out pre-agreed copy to generate the leads.
- Analysis your data and report back on the key results from the campaign.
What we offer:
- 2-3 week internship
- Gain incredible experience
- Enhance your CV
- Immediate start available
- Improve & develop your skill set
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- You must be self driven and able to motivate yourself to work from home
- Having some experience with sales is preferred but not essential
- Have access to a laptop & internet connection
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship, Placements
- Responsible for
- sales, data collection, research
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required