What are you going to do:
Who we are looking for
- Entrepreneurial students who are interested in getting first hand experience in running a business.
- (Ideally but non-essential) Previous experience working in a phone/computer repair shop or similar customer service experience.
- Ideally have at least two years left of their degree.
What we offer
- First hand exposure and support on all aspects of how a business is run including: Marketing, Advertising, Management, Customer service etc.
- Personal one-on-one training by our team to get you up to speed on
- Exciting and competitive pay structure with the opportunity to earn high bonuses. The harder you work the more you get paid.
- Amazing CV experience - You’ll be regarded as a manager of your own business
- A network of entrepreneurial students to communicate with and get support from.
- Access to our developed back-end software that automates the majority of the admin work (finances, stock, online advertising)
- Opportunity to manage a team
- No startup fees
What we offer:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Great Pay
- Business Development Exposure
- Build a name for yourself on campus
- Company meet-ups and parties
- Some stylish personalised merchandise
- Gain great knowledge of the tech industry
- Get to work with an AMAZING TEAM
- Fantastic experience on your CV
- Perfect opportunity to help develop the skills needed to be a successful Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurship workshops to build your skills
- A potential job with us post-university
What we ask:
- No experience required
- You should be registered as a university student
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
This is an amazing opportunity to gain some CV experience, make great money around a flexible schedule and get in early with a promising startup that won both rounds of the Bristol New Enterprise competition!
- Education Level
- South West
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £10.00 and £35.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Managing and running of Bath operations
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required