All of our Team Members need flexibility in the hours that they are available to work; this includes weekends and working additional hours at our busiest trading times such as Christmas, Halloween and Valentines Day.
To be successful in the role as a Team Member, we are looking for someone with:
• A passion for customer service who can be a real ambassador for the brand.
• Previous retail experience as a Team Member in a fast paced store or service environment.
• Experience of working towards targets
• Experience of working in a team environment
• A genuine love of the products we sell (cards, wrap, gifts and balloons)
• As a Team Member, you would need to be available to work hours to suit the trading patterns of the store
In return as a Team Member, you'll enjoy a competitive salary and generous staff discount of 40%. You’ll also be supported with your personal development through the range of learning and development initiatives we offer.
We would love to hear from you if your skills and experience match those we are looking for in a Team Member. Be part of our team and help enhance the lives of others.
We have a restructured estate geared towards on-going profitability, investment in our stores and a fantastic new product offering. Our stores really are benefiting from a radical transformation so it is an exciting time to join us on our journey. We pride ourselves in helping customers find the perfect words and designs at fantastic value and 94% of Customers tell us they would recommend us to friends and family.
Clintons now has over 3m Rewards customers who continue to enjoy exclusive offers and benefits each week, redeemable both in-store or on our website. Become part of the team to deliver the very best experience to our loyal customers!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free