What are you going to do:
Working alongside the tech side of the business you’ll have the chance to hone your skills and learn more about working in web design in a growing business whilst adding real value.
- Consult multiuple stakeholders to get a deep understanding of the business needs.
- Analyse the positive elements of any current digital presence and build a site map
- Wireframe new idea, considering responsive design and with a mobile-first approach.
- Render mock-ups of each web page (in desktop and mobile) in line with the brand style guides.
- Work with the key stakeholders to revise designs as needed.
What we offer:
- 2-3 week internship
- Gain incredible experience
- Enhance your CV
- Immediate start available
- Improve & develop your skill set
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- You must be self driven and able to motivate yourself to work from home
- Having some experience with web design is preferred but not essential
- Have access to a laptop & internet connection
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £6.45 and £8.72 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- customer research, web page design
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Design / Fashion, ICT
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required