What are you going to do:
Working alongside product managers and stakeholders you’ll have the chance to hone your skills and learn more about working in a product team whilst adding real value to the business.
- Systematically assess whether the new website and application meet defined requirements.
- Create structured test plans to navigate through the journeys including edge cases and potential errors.
- Carry out software testing including backend tests, assessing whether data flows through correctly.
- Contribute to a test suite to automatically check core flows whenever new features are added.
- Capture bugs and issues using best practice and assess priorities with the product development team.
What we offer:
- 2-3 week internship
- Gain incredible experience
- Enhance your CV
- Immediate start available
- Improve & develop your skill set
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- You must be self driven and able to motivate yourself to work from home
- Having some experience with app testing is preferred but not essential
- Have access to a laptop & internet connection
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship, Placements
- Responsible for
- Application Testing
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required