Job... At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do, and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our store support centre.... everyone has a key part to play. We’re looking for a Learning Systems...
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do, and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our store support centre.... everyone has a key part to play.
We’re looking for a Learning Systems Specialist to join our team in Ruddington, Nottingham on a fixed term contract. You’ll be responsible for optimising the use of Vision Express’ learning platforms striving for effectiveness and efficiency across all Learning and Development activity. As well as working on our Learning systems and processes, to ensure the highest level of use of systems and accessibility to all learning content.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing robust, regular and insightful L&D Reporting, including training metrics, compliance reporting, learning needs and evaluation reports, as well as ad hoc reports as required.
- Liaise with external suppliers to administer e-learning content whilst managing and maintaining all online content in our system.
- Provide support to system users across the business, including troubleshooting issues with learning records and e-learning, liaising with relevant department heads to ensure all relevant training is recorded, and promoting good - practice to the wider business.
- Optimising the Grand Vision eLearning platform, and other online Learning & Development solutions, driving automation delivering efficiencies in Learning & Development processes
- Managing relationships with eLearning provider utilising 3rd part to support to ensure platform working effectively to support organisations objectives
- Working alongside the Learning & Development team to ensure positive adoption and use of all learning systems. Owns processes relating to L&D reporting. Project lead role in Learning App – makes recommendations and advises on plan for pilot and launch
- Drive improvements to learning systems and infrastructure, by evaluating and reviewing feedback
To be successful in the role you’ll need:
- Previous experience in implementing and driving improvements to learning systems
- Significantly capable in managing reporting and evaluating feedback
- Previous knowledge of e-learning, monitoring external relationships.
- Able to manage multiple pieces of work to tight deadlines, and reporting on progress effectively
- Works as a collaborative team player
- A creative thinker
- Positive, passionate, customer first, can do attitude
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free