£9.30 per hour
If you’re great at being on hand to help out, you’ll feel right at home joining our Winning Team as one of our Trading Assistants. Day-to-day, you’ll support your Sainsbury’s store by working where you’re needed most.
In this role, you’ll be focused on the important task of sorting and replenishing stock, as well as code checking across our produce, fresh foods and dry goods and unloading deliveries. Don’t worry – we’ll train you up on everything you need to know. And you’ll also be doing the most important job there is – making things simpler for colleagues and customers alike.
Part of a close-knit, dedicated team all working and winning together, you’ll always have support on hand; but we’ll also trust you to use your own initiative. It’s about making a difference to everyone around you.
What’s great is that you don’t need to bring any specific experience to this role – you just need to bring your best attitude to work, make things happen at pace and overall be yourself. You’re friendly, you love helping people, and it really shows. Plus, you’re comfortable with the idea of learning to use new technology and gadgets to do your job – and to do it very well.
There are lots of great benefits to being on our Winning Team, including:
• A season ticket loan after you’ve completed 12 weeks of service and passed your probation
• A discount card after 12 weeks that gives you 10% off your Sainsbury’s shopping, 10% off at Argos and 25% discount at Habitat
• A cycle to work scheme
• Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required