1 Month Fixed Term Contract
£9.30 per hour
Sainsbury’s is an impressive 24-hour operation. We’re open all day and work through the night to create retail experiences that really wow our customers – which means we need great people like you to join our Winning Team.
As a Trading Assistant on nightshift, you’re likely to have less customer interaction than your daytime colleagues. Nevertheless, when you do encounter our shoppers, you’ll love helping them out and be tuned in to what they want. Overall you’ll ensure they take away the Sainsbury’s experience that keeps bringing people back.
On each shift, you’ll be focused on the important task of sorting and replenishing stock, as well as code checking across our produce, fresh foods and dry goods and unloading deliveries. Don’t worry – we’ll train you up on everything you need to know.
Part of a close-knit, dedicated team all working and winning as one team, you’ll always have support on hand; but we’ll also trust you to use your own initiative. You’ll be given all the support you need to progress, and do the best job you can. It’s about making a difference to everyone around you.
What’s great is that you don’t need to bring any specific experience to this role – you just need to bring your best attitude to work and overall be yourself. You’re friendly, you love helping people, and it really shows. You make things happen at pace, and you’re comfortable with the idea of learning to use new technology and gadgets to do your job – and to do it very well.
There are lots of great benefits to being on our Winning Team, including:
• An additional £2.45 for every hour between midnight - 5am
• A season ticket loan after you’ve completed 12 weeks of service and passed your probation.
• A discount card after 12 weeks that gives you 10% off your Sainsbury’s shopping, 10% off at Argos and 25% discount at Habitat.
• A cycle to work scheme.
• Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more.
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required