We make morrisons…
From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s fourth largest supermarket we are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK over almost 500 stores and an online home delivery service.
Our business is mainly food & grocery and, uniquely, we source & process most of the fresh food that we sell through our own manufacturing facilities.
We are currently recruiting for a Store People (HR) Manager. Our Store People Managers are operational business partners, real experts in their field, but also a dab hand at getting stuck into running a large store alongside the management team.
Their main focus is looking after the wellbeing of their teams, getting to know them as individuals and working with the managers to create an inclusive working environment, where the talent agenda is kept alive and where everyone feels supported and are able to perform at their best.
Our People Managers are extensions to the Management team. So although you don’t report directly into the Store Manager, you business partner them daily and work with them to create and build diverse teams.
Reporting into the Regional People Manager, you will also;
- Manage an effective HR and people function through the consistent delivery of key people policies and procedures along with successful delivery of store KPI results against targets
- Support the Store Manager in creating a high achieving, capable and engaged Store Leadership Team who consistently attain outstanding performance.
- Recruit and train resource to meet the needs of the business, identifying and developing talent to feed the succession pipeline.
- Set the direction, influence, coach and guide management on all people related matters.
- Work in close partnership with key stakeholders across the business to align the business strategy and people strategy allowing us to develop outstanding people plans, driving both people and business performance and making Morrisons a great place to work.
- Our People Manager role is a great role to springboard your career in Morrisons either in a people focused role, or into a more operational role such as Operations Manager or Store Manager.
How do we say thank you?
You will play a vital role in our business and have a huge impact on our success so not only will you receive excellent training, support and continued development but we will also offer a competitive salary and superb benefits package.
Our benefits package not only includes a generous bonus but you will also receive an attractive pension scheme, private healthcare as well as a colleague discount that we encourage you to share with your friends and family.
No doubt you'll have shopped in our stores before, but why not take a look at some of the areas our customers don't see, such as our warehouses and colleague canteens to get a real taste of life at Morrisons. Explore using our 360 tour, please click .