If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
We have a brand new opportunity available for a Contact Centre Designer to join our Customer Contact team. You will be joining a dynamic group that look after the end to end delivery of technology across the entire Barclays Contact Centre estate. This dedicated team architects, builds, develops and releases software and infrastructure for core voice platforms, Dialler, WFM/QM, Call recording, Speech Analytics, Voice Biometrics and IVR applications as well as other customer interaction channels (e.g. Chat, Video) to give our customers and agents a consistent cross channel experience.
• Work with Business Analysts to gather detailed business requirements both Functional and Non Functional
• Work with our architecture teams to deliver integrated designs supporting multiple integration points across the Bank
• Effectively collaborate with multiple technical areas and domain owners, internal and external
• Managing stakeholders and presenting designs and design roadmaps to the business
• Project governance ensuring that all designs conform to architectural standards and strategy
• Able to develop and maintain constructive relationships with business stakeholders at all levels
• Is able to understand, explain and present complex technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels
• Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
• Proven experience in real world technical design with experience of defining enterprise wide technical designs across multiple technology stacks, documenting them and driving them to delivery
• Proven experience in application design and integration
• Proven experience in API integration design
• Proven experience of User Interface design
• Design experience of migrating from traditional on premise architecture to Cloud based solutions e.g. AWS, Azure, Google etc.
• Exposure and key involvement in the execution of substantial enterprise level IT delivery programmes
• Solution design and enterprise design training and certification, e.g. TOGAF or BCS
• Knowledge of open communication standards such as SIP and WebRTC
• Knowledge and experience of contact centre technologies including inbound and outbound telephony, IVR, webchat, email handling, voice biometrics and voice analytics
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!