If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
We have a brand new opportunity available for a dedicated Analyst Developer within our Risk, Finance & Treasury Technology Function. The goal of RFT Technology is to ensure that we approach problems in a cross-functional manner and deliver sustainable solutions to support our data, technology and process transformations. The business case and opportunity to simplify the Technology landscape, reduce the number of bespoke solutions, decommission legacy applications, harness our data to optimise the way the business utilises information is compelling and critical to the Firm’s regulatory and internal strategic objectives.
• Group Financial Controller – Overall delivery rolls into the Group Financial Controller as Accountable Executive for the Regulatory and Economic Capital Reporting Capability
• Capital & Risk Information Services – The main consumer of the Group Capital Reporting product. Analysis to assist the Group Capital Reporting product continues to support business need.
• Head of RFT Technology – Analysis to inform synergies across the RFT Technology stack are leveraged and Architectural policies and practices are adhered to.
• Senior Technology Lead – Day to day accountability to help drive the Group Risk Strategy for RWA production and interlocking designs to meet the architectural roadmap for RFT.
• Solutions Architect – Day to day accountability to help drive the Group Risk Strategy for RWA production and interlocking designs to meet the architectural roadmap for RFT.
• Group Capital Reporting Team – Matrixed team, located in India in the main. The development and testing of the Group Capital Reporting solution requires strong leadership to ensure the service is aligned to the RFT Architectural Roadmap
• Fundamental knowledge of Base SAS, SAS Macros, SAS Data Integrator, SAS Regulatory Risk Management, SAS SQL.
• Ability to translate detailed business requirements with supervision into design documents intended to inform the RFT Architecture council and developers alike.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way.
• Strong stakeholder management, able to communicate at all levels and build sustainable relationships.
• Able to work within a geographically dispersed, high performing team and contribute to overall objectives/best practice.
• Strong Microsoft Office product knowledge.
• Relevant Solutions Business Analyst / Technology qualifications.
• Working knowledge of Credit Risk, Capital Requirements Directive IV, CoRep and Basel III would be distinct advantage.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!