Account Co-ordinator (based On-site) – £23,000p/a DOE – Ollerton – Fantastic Career Progression.
Nexus People are currently recruiting for an Account Co-ordinator to join our busy on-site team based in Ollerton, providing recruitment assistance for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has some office based experience, and where possible has worked within the recruitment industry (high volume) specifically in a warehouse setting, before.
Please note, you will be based on site with this role.
The role of a Account Co-Ordinator:
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the flexible workforce on the Warehouse
- Help to manage and develop the workforce
- Help manage performance and productivity across the warehouse
- Attendance management and implement HR Process around absence
- Conduct exit questionnaires with leavers
- Reporting on performance, attrition and absence (and other required KPI’s
- Adherance to on-site Health & Safety across the warehouse
- Assistance with recruitment and attraction
- Other general duties
The working hours of a Account Co-Ordinator:
- Full Time hours
- Night Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Start Times between 21:45 to 22:15
- Some weekend work available
Flexibility will be required in relation to your working hours as and when the business dictates.
What do we need from you to be a Account Co-Ordinator?
- Ideally, you will have previous experience working on within High-Volume recruitment (specifically within a Warehouse environment)
- You wil be polite, positive and have an excellent attitude
- You will be motivated to work on your own, and as part of a larger recruitment team
- You should be confident and able to communicate professionally at different levels
- A full clean driving licence would be advantageous
Why work for Nexus People as a Account Co-Ordinator?
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- You will be working within a busy, like minded team
- 28 days holiday a year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Great employee engagement – Employee of the Month, Free Team Nights out and much more!
If this sounds like an opportunity that is too good to miss (we can assure you, it really is!) then APPLY today! We will be in touch ASAP to discuss your application.
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required