What are you going to do:
- Build and drive the strategy for all Influencer activity, with a key focus on driving awareness of our innovative digital fundraising gaming platform
- Help build a new Influencer and PR team
- Oversee the outreach of influencers and PR lists for all the causes we support
- Use data drive platforms to identify influencers, ensuring there is alignment with brand values in terms of diversity, inclusivity and positivity
- Set goals for the team in driving more game play from influencers
- Build and drive all social channel strategies, focusing on increasing followers, community engagement and traffic to gameraisersworld.com
- Define social media KPIs and ensure team is set up accordingly to deliver to these metrics
- Work in conjunction with the design and content teams to ensure all assets are relevant for our social channels
- Review and report on the success of all key engagement and social media campaigns
- Be aware of key market trends and ensure the team utilise best practice social media techniques and technologies
- Work closely our digital teams to ensure the strategy complements their agenda
What we offer:
- We offer you the opportunity to work on our innovative fundraising platform, see first-hand how we raise funds for amazing cause from users playing our free online games.
- You’ll be working with household charities, helping causes that support the World Food Programme providing meals for children to helping the Blind get life changing eye operations.
- You’ll be involved in how we create digital content for our Social Media Campaigns.
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Attending University; preference will be given to those who are on a Business Management / Digital Marketing / Marketing/ International Development courses
- Must be able to work as a team member, be focused and driven towards a common goal without having to be constantly supervised
- Interested in supporting causes, ideally have some experience in fundraising
- Be social media aware and understand the power of creating a trend using digital content to raise awareness
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Unpaid position - 10 to 15 Hours per month
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 2 - 5
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship, Voluntary
- Responsible for
- Responsible for promoting Game Raisers as the best Digital Fundraising Platform.
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required