What are you going to do:
We are at an exciting time of growth and the day to day activities may be varied. The role will involve demonstrating and selling the company's highly popular products, showing customers the benefits of our products and ensuring that all the necessary administration is carried out correctly Your tasks will include, but not be limited to, the below:
- Manage content on the website, including SEO and performance marketing
- Use Google and other selling platform Analytics to build regular reports on KPIs, making recommendations and acting on insights
- Ensure all digital creative and front-end content produced is on brand, accessible, useable and meets best practice standards
- Manage and develop the strategy to increase brand awareness and new customers
- Experience managing a CRM strategy
- Creating visually striking posts and catchy smart texts
- Managing Social Media & Submitting social media plans before deadlines
- Write blog articles on our websites
- Posting on social media networks (Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram)
- Adding description and images of products on websites and marketplaces
- Creating newsletters and promotional content
- Create new product offers on specified sales channels
- Edit product listings and update catalogue on Shopify, Trouva, Notonthehighstreet, Wolf & Badger, Amazon and eBay
- Run / Optimise Advertising Campaigns
- Monitor stock levels and ensure correct level of stock is always on hand.
- Email and phone communications internal and external when required
- Regularly keep up to date with Admin
- Helping with website orders and returns
What we offer:
- GOOD SALARY
- IN HOUSE DISCOUNT
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
What we ask:
- Problem solving
- 1 to 2 years
- At least finished university degree
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Strong visual and design skills – ability to use the Adobe suite e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, XD
- In-depth knowledge of reporting tools, including Google Analytics
- Well-organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Knowledge of graphic styles and colour combination is a big plus.
- Ability to write super useful content and create stylish imagery
- Experience in creating appealing newsletters.
- Knowledge and experience in branding, social media strategies, audience growth and website admin
- Well organised, with the ability to present information in a logical and structured way
- A good level of English spelling and grammar Excellent communication and copywriting skills, with strong attention to detail.
- A passion for achievement; integrity and drive with a strong desire to make things happen.
- Strategic Awareness & Thinking – Develops new ideas, considers potential outcomes and develops action plans.
- It is not a high-pressure sales environment and would suit somebody who enjoys selling the benefits of a product using a consultative approach.
Excellent customer service and organisation skills are preferable.
- Selected candidates will be asked to demonstrate examples of their previous work and will be asked to submit test tasks.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Internship, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £7.00 and £10.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- e commerce
- Type of Job
- Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required