What are you going to do:
Women in Tech Forum is a start-up that has created an exclusive community of women who are looking to accelerate and grow their career in technology.
The focus for the Education Alliances Program Associate will be to support go to market activities
- To build up the Women in Tech Forum Education Alliances network globally.
To activate relationships with academic thought leaders and researchers, students, start-ups, etc.
- Creating new opportunities for education providers to encourage and leverage our network for students to enter into a career in the tech industry.
The project will support the planning and execution of Education Alliances services,
- Activities and events with universities, schools and education programs/groups.
Developing the creation of new experiences for the universities, colleges and schools that are members of the Women in Tech forum Education Alliances program,
- Such as webinars, workshops, meetings, bootcamps, hackathons and career fairs.
What we offer:
- You will be provided with a full project brief, detailed schedule of expected activities, guidance on how to complete activities and support throughout your placement with us.
- The project will evolve with your input.
- Excellent opportunity to support the development of a program designed to engage and collaborate with students that are interested in a career in the technology industry.
- As this program is in its infancy, you will have the opportunity to put your ideas into action to make a real impact!
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- You must be looking to accelerate and grow your career in technology
- You must be self-motivated to work from home
- Have access to laptop and WIFI
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship, Placements
- Responsible for
- In partnership with Workfinder, we're honouring Ada Lovelace, one of computer science's true pioneers, by offering work placements designed to help more young women discover meaningful careers in tech.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required