Do you want to work in a friendly, committed and established Learning Disability and Autism service where your knowledge and skills will be valued? Are you a person with experience of working with people with Learning Disabilities and Autism? Then join the team at the Healthlinc.
This permanent Hospital Director (37.5 hours per week) position will see you join this experienced inpatient service for people aged between 18 and 65 years old.
You will be leading and managing a fully-fledged clinical and administrative, ensuring excellent care is maintained, developing commercial opportunities and strategies, and ensuring quality and financial targets are met.
You will work alongside an established Multi-Professional Team delivering individualised approaches to the care and treatment of people admitted to the hospital and residential home and their families.
Healthlinc is in Welton close to Lincoln, with good public transport networks and local amenities.
When you work for Elysium Healthcare, you have instant access to a large and supportive peer group of like-minded professionals to engage and network with.
Closing Date – 7th October
- Overall leadership and management responsibility of the service and the transdisciplinary team, and be responsible for the delivery of excellent care and operational performance, whilst continuing to develop commercial opportunities with purchasers and referrers.
- Ensuring both quality and financial targets are met, and facilitating the development of quality healthcare services, ensuring that they respond to the changing needs of purchasers and patients, and also reflect market trends and evidence based practice.
- Lead the senior management team on site, developing local strategy of the service, ensuring adherence to the service’s objectives, quality improvement and business plans.
- Promoting and enhancing the hospital’s reputation for specialist care and service
- Fulfilling the role of Registered Manager as per CQC expectations
To be successful in this role, you'll need
- An excellent track record in a management role within the healthcare sector (essential), together with a clinical background in and understanding of neurobehavioral rehabilitation
- A passion for improving clinical quality and individual care
- An emphasis on performance and delivery in order to support successful service delivery and development, budget control, business development and revenue generation
- An inclusive and supportive management style balanced with strong leadership, is a critical factor in the success of this role, in order to provide direction and implement change.
What you will get
- Very competitive annual salary
- Car Allowance
- The equivalent of 30 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and on-site parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.