What are you going to do:
Key responsibilities include;
- Undertake a discovery phase to gather requirements into user stories from the project sponsor, key stakeholders and user groups to define the problem.
- Investigate possible solutions to the problem in a spike and prototype initial solution.
- Develop concepts into detailed specifications and review the design with stakeholders
- Build the application to the specification using agile development practices
- Define test plans and demonstrate that the application meets requirements
- Iterate and improve the application
What we offer:
- You will be provided with a full project brief, detailed schedule of expected activities, guidance on how to complete activities and support throughout your placement with us.
- Incredible experience
- Enhance your CV for future employment
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Must be self motivated to work from home
- Must have access to WIFI & a laptop
- Must be willing to learn new skills & activities
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
SALARY: £6.45-£8.72 per hour (dependant on age)
LENGTH OF PLACEMENT: Two weeks
START DATE: 12th October
LOCATION: Remote (Anywhere in the UK)
About Octopus Energy
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £6.45 and £8.72 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- If you're a problem solver, if you're passionate about great tech and green energy, we'd love to hear from you.
- Profession Sub-category
- Project Management, Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required