Trainee Viewer, Canvasser - Estate AgencyCompetitive Basic Salary – Uncapped Commission – Career Progression You must have a full UK driving licence, your own car and business insurance to apply for this role.
If you're looking to start a career in the property industry, this could be the role for you. This job involves supporting the branch with all viewings and canvassing the area to grow the branch business. If you have a tenacious approach to your work and bubbly personality this role could suit you.What's in it for you?
Our ideal Viewer Canvasser…
- Get full training and development
- A good understanding of estate agency business
- Fast paced, fun environment
- Team meetings
- Full company briefings
- A career pathway if desired
- Has Customer Service or Sales experience required
- Has a Resilient, positive and friendly attitude
- Highly motivated individual looking to work in a busy branch
- Excellent Time Management
- Strong organizational skills
Connells Estate Agents
- Assist in maximizing the overall income and profitability of your branch.
- To meet personal targets set and agreed with your Manager.
- To carry out viewings in a professional and efficient manner.
- Diary Management
- Local knowledge of surrounding areas
are part of The Connells Group
, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. We operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress a career in Estate Agency and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required