If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
As a Barclays Sales Finance Advisor you will be responsible for processing high volumes of transactions with speed and accuracy within strict deadlines to achieve team and individual targets whilst providing a high level of Customer Service. You will be maintaining a close working relationship with teams involved at the start of the trade process all the way through to teams managing transactional movement, with additional operations colleagues to ensure smooth experience for the client throughout their sales finance journey.
• Organising individual workflow ensuring that high volumes of enquiries are processed in order to achieve agreed SLA’s and both individual and team targets are met
• Performing facility checks on presentation of Sales Finance drawdown applications with reference to the processing platform information/ facility Letters / Sales Finance agreements
• Taking incoming client instructions via telephone, performing risk based security checks
• Investigating, resolving and initiating correspondents in respect of incoming enquiries and issues from customers, and coverage
• Examining client transactions and supporting documentation to ensure workability of request against the agreed detail
• Acting as a point of reference in respect of query resolution for both UK and overseas processing teams, always ensuring an excellent client experience
• Maintaining and enhancing own technical and specialist knowledge and to develop that of others through coaching and the identification of training needs.
• Updating Sales Finance systems with instructions in a concise manner
• Strong attention to detail as you will be processing transactions for customers
• Computer literate with experience of working with Microsoft packages
• Ability to apply yourself with problem solving and analysing situations
• Proven experience of communicating, both verbal and written
• Previous experience of working in a customer-servicing environment is desirable
• Previous experience of working in a Sales Finance environment is desirable
• Understanding of the LEAN principles and application
Based in our Manchester office, which is in the heart of the city centre. Offering a modern working environment, with restaurants, bars and gyms just a stone’s throw away from the office.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit for more details.
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the Hiring Manager.
Our dynamic working programme has been set up to help Barclays colleagues achieve an optimal work/life balance. Arrangements we offer range from working at home and changing regular hours to taking career breaks. Our Dynamic Working initiatives support colleagues at all stages of their lives, helping them with parenthood, caring, further studies and hobbies.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!