What are you going to do:
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Management, Finance & Economics, Marketing and Communications, or related disciplines.
- Be available to work minimum Part-time (20 hours/week). Remuneration based on commission only
- Able to communicate in English professionally both at oral and written form. (French language is a +)
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration as well as act independently
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at once, while demonstrating excellent time - management and organizational skills in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Nice to have: Graphic design
- Support team in daily business analytics and forecasting projections
- Identify new clients or new member’s targets and drive to establish successful referral admissions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new admissions members; effectively forecasting their needs and setting commercial priorities
- Perform business development chat on WhatsApp and sometimes outbound sales calls to our members or suppliers
- Find, order, register for inventory, negotiate and sale online new products
Organisation & Administration:
- Assist with internal business organization and data analytics to ensure office efficiency.
- Gather feedbacks during executive meetings and distribute bullet-point render to management.
- Coordinate customer visits, internal meetings and web-based conferences in support of business development.
- Standardize documents & data; internal company documents, product inventory, client portfolios, specification sheets, organizational charts, PowerPoint presentation etc, in Excel and Salesforce.
- Develop user guides, digital starter kit and training materials for future new company starters.
Digital & Operation
- Enhance company social media platforms by updating all product information across Instagram and LinkedIn. Handle online lead generation
- Participate to our affiliate’s subcontractors meeting to update the client segmentation profiles
- Draft risk-benefit analysis of competitor web or app to propose new product implementation and strategies
What we offer:
- Company card for expenses
- Work office in central London
- Location & working hours flexibility
- Professional email credentials
- Gym on-site
- Commission on business deals
- Networking Opportunities
- Valuable Industry Experience
- Ongoing training and mentoring
What we ask:
- Interpersonal savvy
- Active listening
- Positive energy
- No experience required
- 0 to 6 months
- No minimum education required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Company Package & Advantages
Professional email credentials / Company card for expenses / Work office in central London / Location & working hours flexibility / Gym on-site / Commission on business deals / Premium networking expansion / European business travel
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 25
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship, Placements
- Salary indication
£0.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Task organisation / Documentation / Database / Market Research / Client interaction / Sales Support / Sale / Investment / Product development / Social Media / Web-App & Software
- Profession Sub-category
- Project Management, Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required