If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
As a Barclays Customer Service Advisor – Fraud, you’ll be an expert on the front line, making sure our customers, and their money, are safe in our hands. With your expertise behind them, our customers can be sure that they will have professional support with every query they may have. You’ll be building trusting, lasting relationships with our customers and in turn, we’ll be helping you to build your best career within Barclays.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
• You will put yourself in our customer’s shoes to be able to understand how everyday products and services can help them now and in the future
• You will use your time efficiently, adhering to personal work patterns and schedules to meet customer demand
• You will be proactive and engaging, assisting customers with their essential everyday needs, providing every day banking solutions where appropriate
• You will accurately complete administration activities such as updating customer records and building customer contact information
• Proven Customer Services experience
• Experience of dealing with complex customer queries and complaints
• Experience in using friendly and caring communication skills to build and strengthen relationships with the customers
• The initiative to resolve customer queries and complaints, using pre-defined escalation points where necessary
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience of operating in a customer-facing or telephony role where service is paramount
• Proven ability to meet performance standards
With over 1,700 employees, our Flagship Site, Doxford Park, offers many facilities including a discounted gym, the convenience of an ATM and even a Personal Banker who visits regularly to assist all employees with their banking.
It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!