What are you going to do:
Realize your potential with a virtual internship programme. This is a flexible opportunity to fit your schedule. You choose:
- Between 10, 20, 30 or 40 hours of remote internship per week
- The duration of your internship – from 4 to 24 weeks
- The start date – we offer internship start dates every month, all-year-round
Whether you’re a prospective or current university student, recent graduate or professional looking to upgrade your career, a virtual business internship could offer the perfect next step.
What’s included in the programme?
A 10, 20, 30 or 40 hour per week professional business internship.
- We have placed interns with some of the most prestigious organizations in the world, through to small and medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups.
Best-in-class career advancement training.
- You will build the skills to thrive. Our training focuses on developing in you the 8 key competencies essential to succeed in the 21st century world of work.
Keynote career talks from global business leaders.
- You will learn from the best. Our program gives you 3 months access to exclusive, real-time talks from leading speakers. A small sample include:
- Nick Jellicoe, the global head of marketing and PR at Rolex for 10 years.
- Federico Vega, one of Latin America’s highest-profile entrepreneurs.
- Lord Stevenson, British politician and businessman.
What we offer:
- A 10, 20, 30 or 40 hour per week professional business internship
- Best-in-class career advancement training
- Keynote career talks from global business leaders
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Each internship is tailored to your experience level
- Open to all disciplines and education levels
- No experience required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Placements, Work from home
- Responsible for
- Dependent on which type of internship
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Admin / Secretarial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required