This opportunity is with a global manufacturer, specialising in both devices and full system integration within NHS and private hospitals across Cardiology Devices/Cardiac Monitoring, Vital Signs Monitoring, Blood Pressure and Thermometry Diagnostic Devices and Software
Something they are making huge advances in - They have recent signed global agreements with Apple and Microsoft which is said to revolutionize the Connected Care around the world.
- Full Marketing responsibility for Channel Partners (Distributors) built around the Care Category Marketing Plans by segment ensuring they are equipped with the correct information and tools to drive sales.
- Support the Marketing Managers & Clinical Manager across all segments in the development and implementation of marketing plans, in line with the needs of the business and market to ensure maximum opportunities and profitable growth.
- Knowledge of company products and solutions, supporting colleagues, distribution partners and customers with responsive and accurate product information
- Work with EMEA Events Assistant to manage digital events, events, exhibitions and road shows, representing the business and building direct customer relations to develop our brand.
- Local Administration for Sales Enablement Tool (Seismic) Ensuring all collateral and assets are up to date, compliant and in-line with brand identity and values and all relevant stakeholders have access
- Manage the relationship between various marketing agencies and partners with Market Manager/National Clinical Manager
- Support with customer communications, such as promotions, product updates or obsolescence notifications using traditional and digital channels.
- Responsibility to ensure the customer database and competitor intelligence is maintained and accurate.
- Working with colleagues to create new product collateral and appropriate sales tools, from a clear brief ensuring relevant approvals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, preferred
- Demonstrated successful marketing experience
- CIM qualifications are desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of the NHS and UK medical device industry is essential (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Operate a computer effectively and efficiently, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience working with website CMS software, preferred
- Experience working with an CRM software, preferred
- Ability to travel nationally approximately 20% of the time other 80% will be office based. International travel may also be required.
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required