We are recruiting for a reputable Educational establishment based in Ascot and they are seeking a Facilities and Compliance Coordinator to join their support team. The role can be considered on either a full or part-time basis.
Salary up to £30,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience.
The main purpose of the role will be to support and coordinate the upkeep and smooth running of the building and grounds including maintenance, security, and cleanliness. Also, to support the Bursar in ensuring that the school is compliant in respect of Health and Safety Legislation and the school's Health and Safety Policies and be Responsible for the overall site Risk Management Strategy.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience providing support to manage buildings and grounds either from an Educational or similar setting. This will include upkeep, care, maintenance, security and facilities management in line with statutory and regulatory requirements.
Experience and skills
* An outstanding administrative professional with a proven track record of achieving and maintaining high standards
* Previous experience in a facilities support role
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge and understanding of statutory FM/H&S responsibilities within with an educational, leisure or commercial setting
* Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel
* Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and third-party contractors
* A confident communicator with excellent customer service skills
* NBOSH Qualification would be advantageous but is not essential
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free