If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
As a Barclays Part Time Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be an essential contact for our customers, providing expert advice on the products and services that will support them through some of the most important moments of their lives. You’ll be encouraged to grow in your role and work in new innovative ways. This is an exciting opportunity where you can expect the training, development and digital skills you need to deliver the excellence our customers expect.
You will work Part Time covering 20 hours within the week, between 5pm and 10pm Monday – Friday on a rotational basis, the salary for the position is £21,750 FTE. These positions are due to start in March 2021
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
• Dealing with day to day banking enquiries from customers on the range of products and services Barclays provide
• Listening to customer’s needs, making them aware of products that may be suitable for them
• Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do, aiming to get it right first time every time
• Understanding the customer’s queries, looking at the situation from different angles to offer the best solution
• A genuine interest in our customers, and the ability to take personal responsibility for providing great customer experiences
• The ability to make authoritative banking decisions that always put our customers’ first
• Excellent communication and influencing skills, and a collaborative, team-based approach to work
• Must be able to work on a Part Time basis covering evenings
• Experience of dealing with complex customer queries
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience of operating in a customer-facing or telephony role where service is paramount
• A good understanding of creative problem solving, and the confidence to take the initiative to permanently resolve potential issues
We’ve been in Scotland for 250 years, and our significance has never been as important as it is today. You can find Tay House nestled in a fantastic central city location, a short walk from both Central and Charing Cross train stations, and not far from Sauchiehall Street and Argyll Street, two of the city’s main shopping hubs. We’re committed to giving everyone the opportunity to thrive at Barclays, investing in our people, communities, and facilities – highlighted by our new state-of-the-art campus opening soon in the city centre.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free