2nd Line - IT Service Desk Technician
Permanent, Full Time
£Competitive Salary, DOE
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a top 100 UK law firm, with impressive offices based in the centre of Cardiff. The firm has grown from humble beginnings, and services a vast range of clients across the UK and overseas.
Although the firm has grown significantly in size, they have retained and nurtured a unique culture which is based on hard work, exceptional talent, ambition, empathy, innovation and good humour.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced 2nd Line IT Service Desk Technician to join their IT Service Desk team. Reporting to the IT Service Desk Manager, you will provide first and second line support to staff across the firm.
This is an exciting opportunity which will allow the successful candidate an exposure to a range of technologies and will require a high level of customer service demonstrating both excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
* Logging calls from users across the organisation
* Troubleshooting issue remotely and in person
* Ensuring that a high level of customer service and support is provided
* Supporting for the following: -
* Microsoft Windows 10
* Microsoft Office 365
* iManage Document Management System
* Visual Files Case Management System
* Prioritising issues dependant on urgency
* Hardware/Software installation
* Work closely with Infrastructure and Development teams
* Assigned IT project work in addition to day to day tasks
The ideal candidate must have a high level of IT literacy, be fully conversant in Office 365 and Windows 10. They must also be able to demonstrate experience working with various computing platforms and applications and have a minimum of two years' experience working in a Service Desk environment.
Microsoft Certified Professional and ITIL qualifications are beneficial but not essential.
Some flexibility with regards to hours of work is required
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free