Part time Music Teacher
Grade A Recruitment is seeking to appoint a Music Teacher to work in a Secondary school in Linton. This is a part-time teaching role starting in January 2021.
The desired Music Teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone with an enthusiastic, energetic and positive outlook who has the ability to encourage students to develop self-esteem and tolerance.
This is a good school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. It is led by a forward-thinking and innovative team who support their staff in all aspects of the job. The School offers excellent CPD and also provides a range of opportunities for progression within the role and the School.
To be considered for the position of Music Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Or have recent experience of teaching 11-18 year olds.
• Be able to teach Music to Key Stage 4.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Grade A Recruitment is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. Grade A Recruitment is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
We love helping people find their next role, whether that is working directly for the School or through us on a long-term temporary basis, we offer both.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Grade A also gives you access to:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Regular social events with complimentary food and drinks at the end of each term.
• £50 refer a friend scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free