Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Food Technology Teacher to join a dynamic technology department within a well-established school in Bradford. This is a full time, permanent position starting in January 2021.
The school is happy, thriving and have a strong local reputation. It sits in the heart of Bradford and they are looking for teacher that has ambition to achieve the best outcomes for all students through a challenging, inspirational and exciting educational environment.
The successful Food Tech Teacher will:
* Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
* Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
* Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
* Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years' work history Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
* Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
* Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free