If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
As a Barclays Financial Assistance Agent you will be committed to delivering exceptional customer experience. We focus on customers who are in current and future financial difficulty and work with them to understand their financial situation and look to assess affordability. Based on these financial assessments, we create a repayment solution to ensure the customer repays their lending excess and returns back to sustainable terms in a way that is affordable and manageable for our customers.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
Opening hours are Monday- Friday 8am – 6pm, shifts will be line with opening hours. In the future weekend work may be required.
• Understanding and identifying customer needs in order to tailor solutions, whilst ensuring the right outcome for the customer and the bank
• Ensuring vulnerable customers are identified and supported appropriately
• Understanding and listening to customer concerns and correctly identifying customer complaints to resolve first time ensuring complaint escalation where appropriate
• Being responsible for correct use of systems to ensure that customers’ records are accurately maintained and up to date
• Adhering to and understanding the appropriate policies, standards, controls and limits of authority through training, coaching and appropriate communication
• Previous customer service experience, demonstrating excellent listening skills and the ability to show empathy towards a customer's financial situation
• Demonstrable experience dealing with challenging customers in stressful situations
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills with the ability to understand the different options available to customers and summarise with strong attention to detail
• A team player who is able to confidently interact with others but who is also able to work independently
• Previous experience of working with customers in potential vulnerable circumstances or financial difficulty
• Experience working in a contact or call centre/telephony environment and/or Financial Services experience
Based in our Manchester office, which is in the heart of the city centre. Offering a modern working environment, with restaurants, bars and gyms just a stone’s throw away from the office.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free