If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
As a Barclays Solutions Architect you will be responsible for designing and delivering architectural design for a portfolio of transaction cycles ranging from Digital Channels to Retail Business Lending. You will be working as part of our Chief Technology Office (CTO) as part of a team that continuously sets new standards when developing state of the art technical architectural solutions and has a desire to accelerate our vision to be the best architectural design team in Europe.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
This opportunity is open to dynamic working arrangements. Such as working from home, flexible or compressed hours, and part-time options. If you have a need for flexibility, please apply and discuss this with us during the hiring process.
• Developing technical solutions for a business area that has true customer and colleague impact, changing their banking and working lives for the better
• Creating technical solutions in keeping with our group strategy that provides a solution for customer and colleagues
• Providing fresh perspectives that not only protects our brand, but also re-energises Barclays as a bank with technology at its heart
• Continuously collaborate with teams of like-minded architects, encouraging each other to find the right technology solutions for business areas
• Technology design either at application or infrastructure level that enables you to resolve complex business issues with a simple and cost effective technology based solution
• Previous experience designing and delivering an End to End solution into Digital Channels
• Experience of working with various stakeholders to influence their thinking about what is possible through technology innovation
• Proven experience of working with Cloud technology such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Salesforce experience
• Experience of mobile and internet customer services, ideally in Financial Services
• Knowledge of technologies (including infrastructure technologies) that are used by Financial Service providers
• Strong communication skills, able to tailor messages to a wide variety of audiences
• You will be challenging the status quo, so new thinking is welcomed and applauded
The Barclays Technology Campus, just outside Manchester, is our transatlantic tech command Centre and one of the largest Centre’s for information security in the UK. It’s the vital strategic powerhouse behind our global operations. Radbroke is a place where big ideas become world-leading realities. Where the best talent in the world can build careers full of scope, variety and reward, by creating the technical solutions that meet today’s demands, answer tomorrow’s questions and redefine the future of finance.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!