Work for TESCO! One of the biggest and most successful supermarkets in the UK.
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to:
Opportunities to get on - take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training, to help you achieve the job and career you want.
Our Employee Assistance Programme helps you deal with life’s challenges.
Financial wellness - Tesco has partnered with experts to help you make the most of your money
Get involved in a range of fundraising activities with our long-term charity partners
|Days||From time||To time|
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
• Understanding what may be getting in the way of individuals delivering a great service and actively remove these obstacles with them.
• Celebrating success within the team, being creative in the way you achieve this.
• Being readily available to resolve customer and colleague queries, leaving them with a smile on their face.
• Ensuring the team are dressed for service and positively reflect our brand.
• Providing constructive feedback to Team Manager on individuals contribution to serving customers well.
• Role modelling great customer service and standards of dress, demonstrating a natural enthusiasm to delight our customers.
• Ensuring our colleagues have the tools to deliver their role well.
• Developing own Operational and Behavioural Skills.
Effectively co-ordinate resource to provide excellent service to customers by:
• Forward planning to ensure right resource is available at the right time in the coming week.
• Updating the Duty Manager to ensure they are kept well informed and able to pro-actively support.
• Supporting managers to co-ordinate seasonal, community and charity events, creating a great inclusive atmosphere.
• Being knowledgeable of department KPI’s and delivers the practical actions required to achieve these.
You’ll be someone with great communication skills and works well in a team, while being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to give our customers great service.
We’ll be depending on you, as the face of Tesco, to Serve Britain’s Shoppers a Little Better Everyday:
We’re proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. Our aim is to attract and welcome a diverse range applicants from all walks of life to help improve and develop our team every day.
Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!