Secondary Teachers- Supply and Long Term Roles.
*Please note you must have PGCE/QTS to apply for these roles. NQT's welcome too!
SAAF Education are rapidly growing to become one of the most trusted recruitment agencies in the region.
We are looking for qualified Secondary School Teachers to work on long and short-term contracts as well as Secondary School Teachers that can adapt quickly to new classroom environments, as work will be on a supply basis.
Often, short term contracts lead to repeat and longer-term work for candidates that have impressed during placements.
If you are a Secondary School Teacher and are looking for a new challenge, then please get in touch.
SAAF Supply connects professionals to roles that meet their needs and career goals. We do this by spending time getting to know your aspirations and strengths, and match these to suitable roles.
We aim to build a lasting relationship with you so that we can develop a network of professionals to improve the local education landscape. And most importantly, we enable you to inspire students to reach their full potential.
If you are interested in this Secondary School Teacher role or would like to know more, either respond directly to this advertisement or call Lee today!
Benefits of working for SAAF Supply:
* We offer you a wide range of opportunities to work in a variety of educational settings including: Mainstream Primary and Secondary schools and academies, pupil referral units (PRU), special educational needs (SEN) and alternative provision (AP).
* We offer regular professional development opportunities through workshops and lesson observations including support and guidance around:
* Basic awareness of child protection and safeguarding
* Effective behaviour management approaches
* Special educational needs and disabilities advice
* Introduction to effective lesson planning
* Assessments for learning overview (AFL)
* Effective questioning techniques
* School performance measures
* We take safeguarding very seriously. To become part of our team you'll need to have an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) certificate before we can offer you a position. If you don't have one, we can apply for one for you.
Secondary School teacher
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free