An exciting opportunity for a Maths Teacher to join and contribute to a wonderful secondary school in Dunstable, if you are passionate for Mathematics and wish to provide first class education, then this may be the role for you!
About the role:
• A large secondary school in Dunstable requires a Maths Teacher to join them (NQT/QTS/QTLS),
• The role is to support KS3-KS5 students,
• Excellent school facilities and a wonderfully supportive SLT team,
• Long term contract with opportunity to go perm.
If you are passionate about pupils' development and enthusiastic to take on a new challenge, then you are the type of candidate we would like to speak to.
Additionally you must meet the following criteria:
• be eligible to work in the UK
• be a qualified Teacher
• be familiar with the UK curriculum
• possess two valid classroom based references
• Overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply
Why work with Education Matters Group?
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a teacher you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let's work together to find the perfect role for you
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free