Exerfly - 3 Month Placement Someone located in the UK - who is interested in sports, fitness and innovation technology. A highly organised individual, good communicator, honest and motivated with aspirations to grow an exciting new product from a niche market to mainstream market in an ever- changing environment. Someone who is going to work afternoon to evenings switch to the UK time functional in NZ timezone. We are looking to someone who can speak to different types of individuals, thinking of new ideas to do business development differently, working with people who may be high profile sports people or high net worth individuals. Who will represent Exerfly to the highest order when demonstrating Exerfly equipment and, on a daily basis, who looks after their own fitness.
• Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Performing market analysis and research on competition
• Supporting Jordan Barron Limited marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems
• Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
• Contribute to creation of mock ups and social media management
• Prepare marketing proposals
• Measure customer satisfactions
• Monitoring and managing the company’s social platform, adjusting outreach tactics as needed
• Creating potential leads
• Lead handling converting leads (sales support) converting opportunities vin person or via video
• Pre-sale support – loaning equipment, reaching out to people/celebrities
• Product support
• Sending invoices to potential leads
• Offering suggestions to leads
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!