Bosch Power Tools, based at Denham, has an opportunity for current undergraduate students to undertake a 12-month placement. The department stimulates the imagination and maximises the enjoyment of home improvement at work. At the forefront of innovative technical solutions, we provide exceptional benefits for the DIYer, whether renovating furniture to mowing a lawn. The market, products and the way we work is constantly evolving and we offer exciting, highly varied and rewarding opportunities to students on their placement year. If you are interested in joining our team, we have a number of Marketing Roles available such as - Professional Tools Marketing Assistant, Publicity Marketing Assistant, Online Marketing Assistant, Trade Marketing Assistant and Supply Chain Assistant
- Supporting Brand, Product Managers and Sales Force with daily tasks, projects and communications; becoming a ‘product champion’ and a focal point for internal and external queries
- Generating sales and marketing reports and presentations and managing trackers for budgets, products, POS, etc
- Manage the creation of different types of user and customer communication and POS (online and offline), the production of these to ensure delivery on time and the effective distribution of these to the correct audience
- Organise and attend Bosch events and the Bosch presence at third party events
- Help create the Customer brochure in conjunction with all Brands.
- Support for the Sales Force and Dealer network with marketing services for all Brands.
- Processing of documents on to SAP.
- Currently studying for a degree in a relevant discipline
- Excellent communication skills and good command of English, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Prioritisation and organisational skills
- Eager to learn new tasks and have the ability to both multi-task and work in a team
- Self-starter and self-motivated
Please note that we would like you to start in July 2021 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required