A growing engineering company are currently hiring for an Engineering Systems Administrator to join their high performing team based at their large site in Glossop. You will be a key member of the engineering and stock sector and will make a strong contribution to a busy and proactive team. Your role will involve strong organisation and communication skills, liaising daily with individual team members, groups and external suppliers.
What's on offer?
* Salary £22,000 - £25,000
* Day shift
* 5 hours per week
* 25 days holidays + bank holidays
What will you be doing an Engineering Systems Administrator?
* Management and development of engineering stores
* Planning engineering PMAC activities
* Raising and managing material orders
* Receiving and checking goods in
* Stock control
* Supporting engineering KPI's and visual management
* Supporting additional engineering systems
What do you need?
* To be computer literate and have good knowledge of the main Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Excellent attention to detail and a thorough approach to work
* Excellent organisational skills in order to achieve goals and ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness
* Quality focused and the ability to demonstrate clear commitment to achieving high levels of customer service to all employees
If you are interested in joining a growing specialist engineering team and contributing to their ongoing success, then apply today or speak with Gail at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free