Business Development Executive
Salary Competitive + Bonus
Commercial Business Support
Keeping you connected to your customers and suppliers is paramount, and we strive to ensure that when issues do arise you are speaking with somebody who knows you and your business.
We offer a consultative approach to find the best solutions for your specific needs, with bespoke solutions and billing options, we can tailor a package to suit any business.
What is the purpose of the role?
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the role will require you to actively contact local businesses and those further afield daily via telephone and email.
What will you do?
* Contacting potential customers and gaining information on current services using a consultative approach.
* Building relationships with prospective and existing customers.
* Regaining lapsed relationships with former customers.
* Updating of sales pipeline and monitoring key dates for contact.
* Generating new sales leads and converting into customer meetings.
What skills and experience will you have?
* Drive to succeed and generate new business leads.
* Able to build rapport and construct genuine relationships.
* Excellent customer service and organisational skills.
* Professional and personable telephone manner.
* Strong interpersonal skills with a persuasive nature.
* Microsoft Office proficient.
What will you get in return?
* Bonus Scheme
* Company Pension Scheme
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays
* Full training provided
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free