Business Support Manager - Customer Experience Centre
Making a Difference Working as part of the Customer Experience leadership team, this exciting new role is all about supporting the Head of Customer Experience Centre and the department, in delivering an outstanding service to our customers.
Through your collaboration with key stakeholders within the CEC and other functions, you will play a critical role in enabling the department to operate effectively and efficiently, and is an engaging environment for our people to work in.
With overall accountability for Resource Planning, the primary focus of this role is to manage in-day capacity ensuring that we have the appropriate levels of resource in place to enable us to serve our customers. In addition, you will take a lead role optimising efficiency in the system and process, providing analysis and recommendations to CEC Leadership Team with the aim of improving value and cost. This role will also play a key part in working strategically and supporting an environment of continuous growth for the CEC.
Through your strong leadership, organisational skills, business planning knowledge and a relentless focus on delivering outstanding levels of customer service and employee engagement, you and your team will make a significant contribution to the customer function enabling representatives to get this 'right first time', resulting in minimal customer effort and maximising customer satisfaction and ultimately enabling us to make a difference by solving people's problems.
Being a key contributor in the CEC leadership team is an important part of the role, supporting consistency and standards across the whole of customer function. Also, importantly making sure that the strategic operating plan is clear for your direct report team, so that robust plans and priorities are put in place to deliver our overall business performance and targets.
This is a broad and varied role supporting both the delivery of the business strategy and working operationally often in a deadline driven environment, also contributing to important projects and initiatives from time to time, including cross-functional work. You will be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of resource allocation and supply, commercial control, process optimisation and project management, be a proven high performer with the ability to meet and exceed targets and have a track record of delivery and value creation. You will have the ability to influence a wide network of colleagues without direct line management control and have a very flexible and efficient communication style. You will act as a link between many support functions, namely Resource Planning, Digital, HR, Service Recovery and working through others at all levels of the organisation, you will build trusted relationships to achieve business goals.
We ask a lot from this role and it will be one of the most demanding and active roles in the function, particularly given the requirement to support the team across different geographical areas, and increasingly in a virtual environment. It's also hugely rewarding and provides a high level of autonomy and empowerment to deliver outstanding business results through inspiring and motivating others.
So, what are we looking for?
* Extensive experience as a senior leader in an inbound, contact centre environment
* Strong resource planning experience, including both voice and digital channels, and back office
* Knowledge of contact centre technologies essential. Knowledge of Verint SaaS and Avaya ACCS and advantage.
* Experience of leading a remote workforce an advantage.
* Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff. Demonstrable experience of successfully leading through change
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
* Strong interpersonal skills to be able to deal with people at all levels
* Analytical skills to interpret data and trends
* Numerical skills to understand financial and budget management
* Strong customer focus
* Ability to work well in teams
* Ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative
* A desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills
* Confidence, good business sense and excellent commercial acumen
* The ability to set, meet and exceed targets
* A focused and self-motivated approach to work
* A flexible attitude and the ability to manage change.
* Generous bonus of up to 25% of basic pay, dependent on overall company performance
* Car allowance
* Private medical cover
* Up to 10% pension contributions - based on employee contribution of 5%
* 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
* Access to "Love2Save", our colleague discount platform
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free