Enterprise Security Service Engineer
Up to £34,000
About the Client:
Our client, specialists in the security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate
Service Engineer to join their High Security team
* Servicing a variety of Enterprise security systems at police stations, counter terrorism, custody suites and data centre sites.
* Providing a high level of customer service
* Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed and up to date
* Experience with servicing a range of Security Systems including (Indigo, Avigilon, Nedap, PAC, Commend, Galaxy/Honeywell)
* Willing to attend additional training courses as required to further knowledge
* Due to the nature of the role you will need to be able to obtain high level security clearance.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
Don't have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don't hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don't forget to check them out
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free