Tradewind are currently looking for a number of Secondary Supply teachers to join their team. We are currently working with several mainstream secondary schools & SEN Schools in the Cheltenham area. These schools in particular are looking for supply teachers to help cover a range of lessons and complete long-term and short-term placements from January 2021. We want to help find the right schools for you! The rates of pay for supply staff can vary on each school but are between £100 to £180 a day depending on the nature of the role and the experience of the teacher.
We are looking for:
* Strong Secondary/FE supply teachers with any specialism.
* Happy to do flexible days and/or commit to long-term bookings.
* A committed member of staff who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
* Commitment to the school and their students.
* Ability to cover lessons and have effective classroom management.
The schools are located throughout Cheltenham and all schools are accessible by car, public transport and depending where you live sometimes on foot!
The majority of our schools that we work with have modern facilities and superb resources for our supply staff. They are very welcoming and grateful for their supply staff and treat you like one of their own team!
This is a fantastic way of getting your foot in the door with a school your current agency might not be working with, and that could lead to your dream job!
In return, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend earn vouchers.
* Full interview preparation and assistant - so you are fully prepped and confident increasing your chances of success!
* Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
* Online portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
To join us and be successful in this Secondary Teacher Role in Cheltenham you will need:
* To hold QTS or equivalent or other teaching qualification.
* This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Secondary Supply Teacher in Cheltenham. If you would like to hear more information about the role please contact Michelle on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed).
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to
ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free