Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
The Teaching Executives are seeking to appoint an experienced and passionate teacher of Modern Foreign Languages. All languages are of interest to this successful school which holds a strong emphasis on the language department. A supportive induction process is included as well as continuous career development opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in the department and continue to raise standards in an already outstanding department.
Successful applicants are required to provide or process and enhanced DBS disclosure.
MFL TEACHER RESPONSIBILITIES:-
• The delivery of KS3, KS4 and KS5 curriculum
• Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
• Summative and formative assessment, guide progress through marking and feedback
• Communicating effectively with parents throughout the year
• Assisting in extra-curricular activities
• Attending departmental meetings
• Planning, delivering and marking lessons.
• Encouraged to share best practice within and beyond the department
MFL TEACHER JOB SPECIFICATION:-
• Successful candidates should hold a PGCE with a relevant Bachelor's Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent.
MFL TEACHER REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:-
• Possess an excellent subject knowledge
• Have excellent knowledge of the British Curriculum
• Maintain exceptional classroom practice
• Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
Payment scale advertised is based upon the teacher pay scale from M1 to M6. Actual pay is based upon relevant teaching experience
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free