Health And Social Care Teacher
Masterclass Education are recruiting a Teacher of Health & Social Care to work in Secondary Schools across Barnsley from January 2021.
We are looking for an engaging Health and Social Care Teacher who will continually strive for the improvement of all students.
Ideal candidate should be able to deliver one of the following subjects:
* KS4 Health & Social Care
* KS5 Health & Social Care
The successful candidate will have
* UK Qualified Teacher Status (Newly Qualified Teacher also welcome to apply)
* Experience teaching A 'Level (desirable)
* Confidence within their knowledge of GCSE (and A' level) curriculum
* A creative and engaging teaching style
* High standards of teaching and learning
* The ability to reach all children regardless of ability
The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply here, or call to speak to our Secondary Team.
Alternatively, if you know someone who would be suited to this role, then please send across their details. You could earn up to £250 for any successful candidates after they have worked just 10 days
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free