Seetec Pluss is one of the UK's leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year. Committed to empowering people to better their lives, Seetec Pluss supports individuals from all walks of life to enter and progress in the world of work. We create and source jobs and opportunities, and by focusing on people's strengths we raise aspirations and help them overcome their barriers to work and develop the skills that employers are looking for. Together, we open up a world of opportunity to individuals and organisations, supporting them with their aspirations today so they can thrive in the future.
Join our team as Delivery Partner Manager to be responsible for managing a network of subcontractors delivering the scheme across the South of England; ensuring they provide the highest level of quality for customers and that contract key performance indicators are achieved.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, our successful candidate will have experience of managing supply chains, target focused performance management and have quality assurance techniques. You will have strong evidence of delivering in a high-performance target driven culture and be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
* Facilitate the delivery by subcontractors of the Work and Health programme in accordance with relevant delivery plans, frameworks and industry standards ensuring that subcontractors remain compliant and exceed their key performance indicators (KPIs).
* Through an effective performance management approach of 'Challenge' and 'Support', and by working closely with the management team and other internal support functions e.g. Quality and Compliance, Commercial and Finance etc. ensure subcontractors can successfully deliver all aspects of the Work and Health Programme.
* Frequent travel throughout the area to conduct regular contract review meetings with designated subcontractors in accordance with the Performance Management Framework; interpret contract performance data to ensure sub-contractors are performing as agreed.
* Where appropriate, take mitigating actions, including initiating the step-in (Performance Improvement) process; support the management team to identify suitable partnerships and subcontracting arrangements to manage any gaps in delivery.
* Benchmark the performance of subcontractors with the aim of ensuring continued value for money and continuous improvement in performance and business practices.
* Create and agree with the management team, operational delivery plans in respect of designated subcontractors and maintain the plans as appropriate; support subcontractors in identifying any capability gaps and support the subcontractor in establishing goals and appropriate strategies to fill the gaps.
Skills and Experience
* Experience of managing supply chains
* Experience of target focused performance management, quality assurance techniques and their application.
* GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths at Grade C or above
* Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards
* CIPS qualified
* Knowledge of the employability industry
* Understanding of 'Risk Management' processes
* Understanding of applying Continuous Improvement methodologies
* Full driving licence to enable deployment across a specified geographical area (region), when required
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37 hrs per week - 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday- Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date:31 December 2020
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of "Ex-Offenders" can be found on our website under" About us".
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free